Church and Non-Profit Law
Glenn Reynolds has over twenty-five years’ experience working with and in non-profits—not just as a legal counsel, but as a leader in several non-profit organizations: including churches (ranging from 25 to 2,500 in average attendance), denominations (serving on national and district committees), and colleges (as a faculty member and president of a church-based college).
Reynolds worked with Iowa Governor Terry Branstad to spearhead capital funding for Teen Challenge of the Midlands and suicide prevention funding for Lincoln High School; worked with leaders of the Assemblies of God Black Fellowship to ensure African American representation at the denomination’s highest levels by amending the organization’s bylaws; and coached hundreds of pastors and leaders of new and existing churches to achieve their vision.
Reynolds Law Group can help your church or non-profit protect its dreams through:
- Serving as Your Church’s or Non-Profit’s Attorney, Providing Critical Legal Counsel
- Incorporating Your Church or Non-Profit
- Drafting or Revising Your Constitution and Bylaws
- Drafting or Revising Your Policies and Procedures for Staff and Board
- Structuring Your Church or Non-Profit to Protect the Organization’s Mission and Assets
- Serving as the Registered Agent for Your Church or Non-profit to coordinate all interaction with governmental entities
Times have changed and the laws affecting churches and non-profits are shifting, as well. Reynolds Law Group is ready to help you solve these new problems and protect your dreams for your organization.
To schedule a free consultation, complete the online contact form or call us today!more church and non-profit law posts >